How to Avail Admission in Indian Universities and Colleges / Student Visa Rules to study in India
- Contact Colleges in India for Admission
- Avail Admission through Online transfer of registration fee .
- Book and appointment at the Indian Embassy for Student Visa
- Submit the proof of admission along with bank statement of transfer of fees to the college
- Avail Student Visa at the Indian Embassy .
One of the Best Colleges In India for Foreign Nationals is St.Hopkins College , we have students from more than 8 countries , we are famous for quality education , Recognized Degree and Affordable fees .
St. Hopkins college ensure every student gets Visa at the Embassy with the right advice to students , we also arrange the decent and low cost accommodation for students arriving to India to study at St. Hopkins college . We ensure our students get timely Visa extensions during their stay in India .
Our Fees is 50% lesser than any college or University in India , so the advantage to our students is you can complete your education in save 50% expenses and utilize the same fees towards your accommodation .Note :-
- The admission should be valid and the admission letters and fee receipt is mandatory , the college you choose should be recognized in India and should be accredited by a University in India .
- Do not fall prey to agents by paying in cash , Always pay fees directly to the school/College Bank account and avail the fee receipt or confirmation of fee .
- Insist on Offer letter which carries the details of the fees payable for the entire course .
Visa Formalities Once a student reaches India :-
Change Of Visa from one institution to another institution :-
Steps to change visa and extend Visa :-
- Avail NOC - No Objection Certificate from your present Institution / College / University .
- Approach the college for a Bonafide .
- Carry the Bonafide to FRRO for change of college along with the rental agreement of your accommodation .
To Know Admission Procedure log on to http://www.hopkinscollege.com/admission-procedure.php
Or send an email to email@example.com for any queries . or seek an expert advice from the Director Of St.Hopkins College Mr.Yunus Ahmed at firstname.lastname@example.org